- Folding knife
- Combining the Civilian's aggressive blade shape and Reverse "S" edge profile
- Lightweight handle construction
- SpyderEdge VG-10 stainless steel blade
- Sturdy back lock mechanism
- Four-position clip
- Trademark Round Hole
- Offering completely ambidextrous operation
- Skeletonized stainless steel liners
- Bi-Directional-Textured fiberglass-reinforced-nylon handle
The original Spyderco Matriarch was inspired by a request from the South African distributor for a more economical version of the Civilian. The Spyderco Matriarch 2 Lightweight 3.57in Black Knife (C12SBK2) is the latest expression of that concept, combining the Civilian's aggressive blade shape and Reverse "S" edge profile with the lightweight handle construction of the best-selling Endura 4. The result is a knife that provides extreme cutting performance in a convenient, lightweight package.
Its SpyderEdge VG-10 stainless steel blade is scientifically designed to maximize cutting performance and its sturdy back lock mechanism, four-position clip, and Trademark Round Hole ensure unmatched carry versatility and high-speed deployment with either hand.
Offering completely ambidextrous operation, the Matriarch 2 features a four-position clip, a sturdy back lock mechanism, skeletonized stainless steel liners, and a Bi-Directional-Textured fiberglass-reinforced-nylon handle.
|Tip Carry Position||Tip-Up/Down|
|Edge Type||Serrated SpyderEdge|
|Lock Type||Back Lock|
|Blade Length, in||3.57"|
|Overall Length, in||8.55"|
|Closed Length, in||4.98"|
|Edge Length, in||3.27"|
|Blade Thickness, in||0.118"|