- Magnification 10x
- Floating Prism System - Uses flexible silicone lens mount to absorb severe shock, impact and abuse without damage
- Compact Design - Is comfortable to carry, fits neatly in your pack, shifts balance into the palms for comfortable, long-time observation
- Sports-Auto Focus System - Lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yards to infinity. No more chasing focus on moving objects
- Makrolon housing - Is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact
- Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use
- With yellow float strap
- 768: No ClicLoc - Fits many models of binoculars using universal straps (yellow float strap with no black stripe)
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
Steiner MM1050 Military-Marine 10x50 With Yellow Float Strap Binocular (2035+768+MF) - The civilian version of our proven military binoculars, adapted for rugged all-around use. as sharp, clear and battle-worthy as the warrior models they're based on.
Light and easy to handle, with for bright images and a wide field of view for steady viewing, even on the move.
Higher magnification and larger objectives are ideal for open terrain and hilly country, and for spotting game in low-light conditions.
Padded in a visible yellow, long-lasting waterproof jacket, the Steiner marine binocular Float Strap with ClicLoc adapts to most marine binoculars and many others.
|Objective Lens, mm||50|
|Field of View||327 ft at 1000 yds|
|Focus System||Auto Focus|
|Optics Systems||Fully Coated High Contrast|
|Close Focus, ft||66'|
|Exit Pupil, mm||5|
|Eye Relief, mm||16|
|IP Distance, mm||56 - 74|
|Diopter Range||±5 dpt|
|Rubber Armoring||NBR Long Life Rubber Armoring|
|Neck Strap Attachment||Standard|
|Size (HxWxL), in||5" x 8.1" x 12"|