- 131.5 dB for the shooters ear with 168gr .308 out of a 22" Barrel
- Threaded directly to the host barrel for proper bore alignment
- .223 Remington to .300 Winchester Magnum
- Rated for fully automatic rifle fire
- CNC machined from a single bar of heat-treated 17-4 hardened stainless steel
- Interchangeable and replaceable end caps available in .308, .270, .243, and .223.
- High Temperature Cerakote Finish
- In Box: Hunter .308 Caliber Rifle Silencer with .308 end cap; An additional end cap in .223 caliber; Owner's manual; Canvas carrying case; End cap wrench
Easy to use, easy to afford, and tough to break, the TEXAS SILENCER Hunter .308 Caliber Rifle Silencer (HUNTS308) is built from the ground up to specifically serve the needs of the American hunter and precision shooter.
The Hunter Rifle Silencer has been carefully designed and CNC machined to a degree of precision that exceeds aerospace industry levels in order to tighten the groups, reduce the recoil, and increase the velocity of any rifle it is attached to.
|Build Material||17-4 Stainless Steel|
|Finish||High Temperature Cerakote|