- Heat Treated to spec at 42-44 HRC
- Proprietary broach cut rifling technique that is inherently more accurate and longer lasting than traditional rifling
- Competition style 10 degree match target crown for equal and unobstructed gas dispersion leading to greater accuracy potential
- Polished feed ramp
- X-Flute design shallow barrel fluting offers an aesthetically pleasing appearance that has no effect on barrel integrity or function at all
- Designed for all ammunition types including cast lead
- SAAMI Spec chamber
- Gold TiN Golor
Owned and operated just outside Atlanta Georgia, the TRUE PRECISION Glock 26 Non-Threaded Barrel is designed to the strictest tolerances. Made from US sourced certified 416R Match Grade stainless steel they go above and beyond to broach cut their rifling through a proprietary process that ensures both peak accuracy and reliability.
Enhanced rifling techniques, better overall fit, lockup, finish options, and higher quality control standards set the barrels apart from both original OEM designs as well as other aftermarket barrels.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.