- Filled with the top items that 100 outdoor experts recommend that you carry with you in the backcountry
- Includes materials to treat minor blisters, cuts, and scrapes as well as other useful items in case you end up outside longer than you expected
- Weighing just over 5 ounces, this ultralight kit features all the first aid supplies you'll need for an average day on the trail
- Tapered edges and a slim design slot easily into your pack, where you can forget about it until the day you need it
- Made from high-tenacity 30D double-ripstop nylon military surplus parachute fabric protecting from internal abrasion as well as external
Over a year in development, the Triage Kit is Uncharted Supply Co's most personal product to date. Transformative construction. Featherweight design. You'll simply never leave home without it.
Uncharted Supply Co interviewed over 100 outdoor experts, pros and ambassadors to understand what gear they trusted day in and day out. During this process, one topic kept coming to the surface over and over: The right lightweight emergency kit did not exist. People were frustrated with the size, weight and lack of key pieces. So Uncharted Supply Co started with a clean sheet of paper, and the end result, almost a year later, is The Triage Kit.
|Organization||2 Sections, gear repair + first aid, all items labeled|
|Case||Water resistant, up to 10 sec submerged|
|Storage||Hiking pack, hip pack, jersey pocket, touring bag|
|Attachments||Hanging loop, pocket sized|
|Size, in||7.5" x 3.25" x 1.5"|