- Comfortably holds two tactical rifles with up to 22" barrels
- Multicam 500D Nylon nIR with water-resistant coating
- Unique front-loading design provides quick-access
- Internal frame sheets provide bag structure
- Interior velcro/webbing for securing rifles and accessories
- Interior rifle magazine pockets store up to 16 mags
- Exterior padded pockets store up to 4 full-size pistols
- Internal zippered compartment for accessories; Stowable shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Laser-cut MOLLE front panel; Milspec Duraflex hardware; YKK zippers with quiet pulls
- U.S. veteran designed & developed; 1-year workmanship & materials warranty
Built to house a full day's load of gear and guns, the Viktos Johnny Combat Rifle Bag (2101701) will securely hold multiple rifles with optics and accessories, and barrels up to 22" in length. It features additional padded storage compartments for up to four combat pistols.
Externally the bag features 500D MultiCam Nylon nIR with a water-resistant coating and Milspec Durflex hardware and YKK zippers with quiet pulls. Internally the bag features a webbing/Velcro lashing system allowing firearms to be secured against the padded frame - keeping movement in check while maintaining a low noise profile.
Structurally durable framing and padded to keep your kit protected from the in-and-outs of deployment at home or abroad, its external and internal compartments hold numerous accessories, like medical and range gear. Interior magazine pocketing holds eight mags within the lid. Carry as a case or haul as a backpack with the stowable shoulder straps.
|Material||Multicam 500D Nylon nIR
With Water-Resistant Coating
|Designed & Developed||US Veteran|
|Overall Size (HxWxD), in||42.5" x 15" x 7"|
|Warranty||1-Year Workmanship & Materials Warranty|