- Water-resistant 1000D Nylon chassis
- Custom sling hardware including quick-release shoulder strap
- Light padding on the shoulder strap adds comfort
- YKK zippers with quiet pulls
- Rear Molle webbing
- Ambidextrous access concealed pistol compartment
- Universal Velcro sleeve holster fits up to a full-size pistol
- Fits up to 1.5-liter hydration bladder with clip and hose routing (not included)
- Internal dimension of front pocket: 10" H x 7" W x 3" D
- Overall dimensions: 15" H x 7" W x 4" D
Larger than a chest slung fanny pack, but smaller than current tactical slingbags, the Upscale 2 CCW Sling Bag was designed for your minimalist concealed carry and EDC needs.
The CCW compartment will fit up to a full-size pistol in the included universal Velcro holster, or switch it out for your preferred holster. The ambidextrous, lightly padded, sling, and CCW access compartment allow easy pistol access when worn on either side of the body. The main compartment features elastic webbing and an internal cargo pocket, perfect for holding extra magazines, tourniquet, and medkit (if you carry a pistol, you should also carry these). A padded upper compartment is a perfect place for eyeglasses.
The Upscale can also serve double-duty with its rear Molle panel, allowing it to be attached to a plate carrier or other bag. In this configuration, the CCW compartment is capable of holding a 1.5-liter hydration bladder. Overall dimensions: 15" H x 7" W x 4" D.