- APO (apochromatic) objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum
- HD (High Density) premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images
- XRPlus premium fully multi-coated lenses deliver the highest level of light transmission for maximum brightness
- Plasma Tech application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Argon gas purging with o-ring seals guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance
- Shockproof construction withstands recoil and impact
- One-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction
- 34mm diameter main tube with Stealth Shadow finish
- Fast-focus eyepiece
Fast Focus Eyepiece
Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
L-Tec Zero Stop
Prevents elevation turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials—even when setting the zero-stop position.
EBR-1C Reticle (MRAD)
The EBR-1C is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MRAD-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.
External Rotation Indicator
Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret’s rotational position.
Friction Reduction System
Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and repeatability.
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||56|
|Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft||25.3-4.4|
|Eye Relief, in||3.7"|
|Tube Size, mm||34|
|Adjustment Graduation, mrad||0.1|
|Travel per Rotation, mrad||10|
|Max Elevation Adjustment, mrad||33|
|Max Windage Adjustment, mrad||14|
|Parallax Setting, yds||32 to Infinity|