- Dovetail shoe interface securely locks NVG's into place
- Breakaway feature reduces the risk of neck injury
- Ergonomical adjustments allow for one handed operation
- Maintains a very low-profile on the helmet
- Rail interface and extended models available
- Developed and battle proven by U.S. and NATO SOF
The Wilcox G24 Low Profile Breakaway Mount has become the industry standard for night vision goggle mounting solutions. With a dovetail shoe interface, the G24 offers near universal mounting compatibility.
During the G24's initial development, extensive operational input was considered and since it's initial fielding, millions of operational hours have established operator muscle memory. Pioneering the "break away" feature, safety is built into this mount's design. Under stress, the mount will break away from the base, reducing the potential for neck injury.
This mount can be summarized in one word - quality. The superior finish, attention to design and functionality, the G24 optimizes the use of your night vision google.
|Dimensions, in||3.98" L x 2.60" W x 2.40" H|
|Fore/Aft Travel, in||>1.3"|
|Height Adjustment, in||0.90"|