- Fits: Glock Models 17/ 17L/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/ 23/ 24/ 24C/ 31/ 32
- Includes: One Shok-Buff Buffer
- Prevents the slide from battering the frame during recoil by sandwiching a 1/10" thick poly fiber buffer between the slide and frame contact areas
- Optimum balance between shock absorption and longevity
- Easily replaceable after absorbing up to 1,000 rounds of repeated firings
- NOT compatible with Gen 4 Glocks
- White Finish
The WILSON COMBAT Shok-Buff Replacement Recoil Buffers prevent the slide from battering the frame during recoil by sandwiching a 1/10" thick poly fiber buffer between the slide and frame contact areas. When you are shooting high performance loads in your 1911 style pistol, you want the extra protection that the original Shok-Buff provides.
One "Imitations" brand on the market claims they are better because their buffer lasts a little longer. The object of the frame to slide buffer is to protect the pistol from wear, if the buffer is not soft enough to take the damage instead of the pistol what have you accomplished? They feel the original Shok-Buff is the optimum balance between shock absorption and longevity. Easily replaceable after absorbing up to 1,000 rounds of repeated firings, the Shok-Buff slides over the recoil spring guide between guide and spring.
Why take a chance on a inferior die stamped copy when you can have the original injection molded Shok-Buff? With over 21 years of competition and street proven experience and hundreds of thousands sold, the original Shok-Buff is still the best. Don't be fooled by imitation products, current production Wilson Shok-Buff buffers are royal blue and bear the Shok-Buff name.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.