- Drop-In AR-15 Trigger Unit
- Single Stage Curved Trigger
- H13 Steel Hammer, Trigger, Disconnector
- Unique Hammer Geometry for Improved Ignition
- Positive Trigger Reset
- Reliably Functions in Any Standard USGI Style AR Lower Receiver
- Standard .154" Diameter Trigger Pins
- Exceeds Military Specifications for Drop Safety
- Easy Installation
Changing and upgrading the trigger on your AR pattern rifle is fast and easy with the WILSON COMBAT AR-15 Tactical Single Stage Trigger. As a complete modular trigger unit there are no small parts to loose or adjustments that need to be mad. Installation takes less than a minute. Practically indestructible H13 steel is used for the hammer, trigger, and disconnector which are then heat treated for maximum durability and wear resistance.
Steel bushings are used for the hammer, trigger, and disconnector pivot points so no pressure is imparted to the trigger pin holes or pins. The ultra-crisp 5-5.75 lb trigger pull and reduced positive trigger reset guarantees quick follow up shots on target. Designed and tested by shooters for shooter, the Wilson Combat TTU has raised the bar for drop in triggers.
|Trigger Type||Single Stage, Drop-In|
|Trigger Pull Weight, lb||5 to 5.75 lb|
|For Use With||AR Pattern Rifles|