- Tritium powered front sight
- Big Dot front measures 0.188"
- High-contrast colored front sight
- Glow dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light
- Low-profile V rear provides greater visibility of front sight
- Simple dot-the-"i" sight picture
- Rear sight white outline with tritium center
- Rear sight ledge for one-handed slide manipulations
- Durable CNC machined steel
- Fits standard holster options
DXT2 Night Sights are defensive tritium sights designed to enhance your EDC pistol. The front sight uses a proprietary photoluminescent Glow Dot that absorbs ambient light and glows in low light. The convex dot's additional surface area increases light absorption, intensifying the charge of the Glow Dot.
XS Sight Systems designed the DXT2 sights to be large and highly visible; this helps solve many issues, from aging eyes to deteriorating vision. Orange front tends to be most visible in daylight settings.
The shallow V rear has a simple, low profile that provides a wide field of view. The dot-the-"i" sight picture, with a tritium dot in the front and a tritium bar in the rear, prevent confusing the front and rear sight in high-stress situations.
XS DXT2 Tritium Night Sights are excellent defensive sight options for your pistol that will keep your front sight visible day or night. That way, you'll be ready for the fight, no matter the light.
|Fits||Smith and Wesson M&P9 Shield EZ|
|Front Sight Color||Green with Orange Outline|
|Rear Sight Color||Green with White Outline|