- The Boots features 100% Waterproof, slip-resistant non-marking chevron outsole, breathable airmesh lining
- 4-way stretch mesh, high-abrasion nylon for added durability; Reinforced rubber layers for durability
- RDR Rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats, and acids
- 5mm neoprene bootie adds warmth and comfort
- Shaft circumference is 13 inches and was taken from a size 9; There may be slight measurement variations based on size
- Recommended temperature rating to -20°F; Recommend half sizes order up
- The Guard Sock features abrasion-resistant form-fit, and black color
- 3.5mm neoprene, complete with gravel guards and perforated Airprene underfoot
- Perfect for walk and wade trips on hot, summer days
- Sizes: S (7-8), M (9-10), L (11-12), XL (13-14)
The Kit Includes:
- XTRATUF Men's Insulated Elite High Copper/Tan Boot (22613-CTM);
- KORKERS I-Drain Neoprene 3.5mm Black Guard Sock (FA6400).
XTRATUF Men's Insulated Elite High Copper/Tan Boot (22613-CTM):
The Elite Collection is designed to provide the protection and durability of a Legacy boot but with an unmatched comfort for long days at sea or long hours on the dock. Using RDR Rubber, an oil/chemical resistant compound, this boot is resistant to many organic and inorganic acids, oils, chemicals, and contaminants. The Elite boot is built with a 4-way stretch mesh covered 5mm neoprene bootie, this allows the boot to be comfort rated to -20 degrees F.
KORKERS I-Drain Neoprene 3.5mm Black Guard Sock (FA6400):
The Korkers I-Drain Neoprene Guard Sock is abrasion-resistant, durable, and comfortable. The 3.5mm neoprene construction adequately fills the space normally occupied by larger wader stocking feet. Perforated Airprene underfoot allows for maximum water drainage. These guard socks are perfect for walk and wade trips on hot, summer days.
|Xtratuf Men's Boots Sizing Chart|
|Korkers I-Drain Guard Socks Sizing Chart|