- The Legacy Ankle Boot has a triple dipped neoprene shell for 100% waterproof protection
- Hand-layered construction adds flex and strength at critical stress points
- Slip resistant non marking Chevron outsole for the best traction on wet surfaces
- These boots are acid/chemical resistant and meet ASTM F2892-18 EH
- Front and back pull on tabs for easy on/off
- Abrasion-resistant form-fit guard socks with 3.5mm neoprene construction
- Perforated Airprene underfoot allows for maximum water drainage
- The Guard Socks are perfect for walk and wade trips on hot, summer days
The Kit Includes:
- XTRATUF Women's Legacy Deck Black Size 9 Boot (LDBW-000-BLK-090);
- KORKERS I-Drain Neoprene 3.5mm Black Size M Guard Sock (FA6400-MD).
XTRATUF Women's Legacy Deck Black Size 9 Boot:
This rugged boot from Xtratuf is built for life in Alaska and designed to keep you protected, dry and comfortable no matter where your adventures may lead. The Legacy Chelsea Boot offers the Alaska proven functionality of Xtratuf's best-selling Legacy Boot but with a lower upper height, creating a whole new class of boot. The Legacy Chelsea features the same Commercial Grade performance and safety features of the classic Legacy Boot, but with functional pull tabs and a twin elastic gore for easy on/off when you're on the go. This new iteration of beloved classic style is the perfect all-purpose, all-season, wet/cold weather boot.
KORKERS I-Drain Neoprene 3.5mm Black Size M Guard Sock:
The Korkers I-Drain Neoprene Guard Sock is abrasion-resistant, durable, and comfortable. The 3.5mm neoprene construction adequately fills the space normally occupied by larger wader stocking feet. Perforated Airprene underfoot allows for maximum water drainage. These guard socks are perfect for walk and wade trips on hot, summer days.