- Appendix Inside the Waistband (AIWB) Appendix Holster
- Injection Molded Polymer Shell
- Breathable Neoprene Backer
- Hybrid Design Offers Maximum Comfort
- Compatible with the ShapeShift Modular Holster System
- Holster Flexes to Fit Wearer's Body Shape
- "Alien Skin" Material Keeps Gun in Place
- Fully Adjustable Retention System
Alien Gear's ShapeShift holster systems are among the most versatile and highly functional holster designs on the market. The ALIEN GEAR ShapeShift Appendix Carry Holster is a prime example of their knack for making holsters that are packed with features.
Fully compatible with the entire ShapeShift Modular Holster System, the ShapeShift Appendix Carry Holster offers supreme comfort from a notoriously uncomfortable carrying position. The secret to the ShapeShift Appendix holster's enjoyable feel is the neoprene backer. A breathable perforated neoprene layer between your body and the holster allows the entire system to conform to your body in a way that solid plastic holsters just can't replicate. This layer allows for airflow and also helps to repel sweat to keep your pistol and the holster itself dry.
With the ability to adjust the retention to just the level you prefer, the ShapeShift Appendix gives you the ability to customize your carrying preferences. Alien Gear's ShapeShift holster systems let you carry the way you want to carry.
|Firearm Compatibility||Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 9mm Luger|
|Material||Rigid Shell With Neoprene Backer|