- Set to industry constriction standards
- Flush fit does not extend beyond the end of the barrel
- Constructed of highly polished, 17-4 stainless steel
- Ultimate in performance and durability
- Durable and long lasting
The next generation choke tube. The BROWNING Invector-DS Choke Tube fits flush with the end of the barrel but is longer than competitors' tubes. Proprietary differential banded gas seal eliminates residue build up and makes chokes easy to remove and install.
- Integrated spring suspension holds the seal tight, yet allows expansion against the barrel wall for a perfect fit and a smooth transition for the shot column entering the choke
- Gas is controlled at the interface between choke and where it seats in the bore
- From skeet to full choke, patterns tighten consistently and reliably
Invector-DS tubes fit only Browning shotguns designed for Invector-DS and are not for use in shotguns showing Invector-Plus or Standard Invector on the barrel(s).
|Choke Type||Light Modified|
|Material||Nickel Chrome Moly|
|Choke Pattern Percentage||45%-55%|