- New Cross-Bolt Safety! Once it's on, it's on. Once it's off, it's off. Feel free to rapid fire, folks!
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the gun. It's like butter on toast
- Snazzy orange + black fly graphics ensure all of your friends will say "Awe, I want that one!"
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light - so be careful! Keep away from children, pets, and idiots
- Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting. You can shoot the fly in the back of the neck now!
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern
- Non-toxic and no batteries required. Uses ordinary table salt for ammo
- Recommended for soft-bodied insects: common houseflies, mosquitos, pest/poisonous spiders, small - large (but not XL) roaches, lantern flies, cabbage worms, earwigs and moths
- For use by responsible people only. Do not shoot at pets, butterflies, kittens, or humans
The BUG-A-SALT Orange Crush 3.0 Pump Salt Shotgun is specifically tailored to the needs of the more serious fly hunter. Those who are fluent in weaponry & gun handling will appreciate custom improvements such as the cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, and Patridge sight (not to be confused with the bird, sight is named after the famous rifleman Patridge).
Bug-A-Salt is very proud of this new, lethal edition to their family. However, they must warn that instead of leaving flies whole for easy cleanup, it may splatter them. Lorenzo also assures the 3.0 model greatly increases odds for in-flight take down.