- Removable pre-cut foam insert in the bottom
- Convoluted foam in the lid
- Case shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- Automatic air pressure compensation valve
- Strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP67 certified)
- Temperature resistant from -30° up to +80° C
- Rubberized handle
- Two eyelets for padlocks (? 0.3 inch)
- Removable lid (optional)
The B&W International Type 3000 Outdoor Case is ideal for the novice photographer with plenty of storage for their camera, extra lenses and several accessories.
B&W International outdoor cases have been developed for the toughest situations and tested under the most extreme conditions. Designed for a temperature range of -30°C to +80°C, these outdoor cases are stackable and 100% waterproof, dustproof, extremely robust and stable. They are "outdoor tested" and deliver impressive durability with a 30 year warranty.
|Internal Dimensions, in||13" x 9.3" x 5.9"|
|External Dimensions, in||14.4" x 11.6" x 6.7"|
|Package Dimensions, in||14.6" x 11.8" x 6.9"|
|Weight without Packaging, lb||3.7|