- NEW: with lid holder!
- Impact-resistant case made of polypropylene
- Strong, dustproof, splash-water protected
- Temperature resistant from -30C to +80C
- Ergonomic two-component-handle
- Automatic air pressure compensation valve
- Customizable name plate
- Carrying strap
- Eyelet for padlock
- Optional sponge insert
The B&W INTERNATIONAL Jet 5000 Outdoor Tool Case with Pocket Tool Boards (117.17/P) is as versatile as it is indestructible. This heavy-duty polypropylene case is dustproof, waterproof, and temperature resistant from 40-80 degrees Celsius. It carries multiple pocketed tool boards that are removable so you can customize the way you organize your gear. Also customizable is the included name plate so your luggage is never lost.
|Internal Dimensions, in||17" x 11.9" x 6.7"|
|External Dimensions, in||18.4" x 14.4" x 7.3"|
|Package Dimensions, in||18.9" x 15.6" x 7.7"|
|Weight without packaging, lb||11.7|
|Weight including packaging, lb||12.7|