- A lowered and flared ejection port
- Tactical beavertail and an extended thumb safety
- A hint of undercutting the trigger guard
- Forged steel frame and slide
- Parts are blended by hand, then it is bead blasted and finished in matte blue
- Double diamond walnut grips give it a classic look
- Stainless steel match barrel
- The lack of checkering on frontstrap highlights the smooth stainless frame
- Fixed Sight - A clean and crisp Novak-style snag-free sight
To be produced in limited numbers, the A2 stands as a testament to the most-copied pistol design in history. Drawing its lineage from the 1911 A1, the A2 is Dan Wesson's vision of what the 3rd generation of military 1911 could have looked like. A lowered and flared ejection port, modern combat sights, tactical beavertail and an extended thumb safety as well as a hint of undercutting the trigger guard make this one combat-ready pistol.
Starting with a forged steel frame and slide, the A2 is built using top-shelf parts, each component hand-fit. Parts are blended by hand, then it is bead blasted and finished in matte blue. Double diamond walnut grips give it a classic look while the stainless steel match barrel and tight slide-to-frame fit ensure that it's no slouch in the accuracy department.
|Trigger Mech||Single Action|
|Slide Finish||Bead Blasted Blue|
|Safety||Manual Thumb Safety, Grip Safety|
|Barrel Length, in||5"|
|Overall Length, in||8.75"|