- Orients its open-front magazine carrier in a horizontal position
- All four points of spider harness pivot independently
- Points of the spider harness are connected by unique clover shaped Flexalon swivel back plate
- Perfect fit and lasting comfort for all sizes and shapes
- Harness straps are 1 1/2" at their widest point, distributing weight while also remaining concealable
- Constructed of premium saddle leather
- Includes holster, harness, ammo carrier and a set of system screws
- Harness fits chests to 52"
- Black Color
Refined and modernized for the 21st century, Galco's Miami Classic II improves on the original Miami Classic.
Carrying a handgun in the same horizontal position as the Miami Classic, the Miami Classic II orients its spare ammo carrier in a horizontal position, allowing a faster and more natural grasp when reloading.
A key component of this shoulder system is its spider harness. All four points of the spider harness pivot independently and are connected by our unique clover shaped Flexalon swivel back plate, which is a Galco trademark. This results in a perfect fit and lasting comfort for all sizes and shapes. The Miami Classic II's harness straps are 1 1/2" at their widest point, distributing weight while also remaining concealable.
This Miami Classic II is constructed of premium steerhide and includes holster, harness, ammo carrier and a set of harness fasteners. The Miami Classic II is fully modular. Optional accessories and components may be purchased separately, including commonly-used items like tie-downs.
Made for autos and revolvers, the Miami Classic II is available in right or left hand draw in tan or black (autos only) finish.
|Gun Model||Sig-Sauer P220|