- HK45 grip-to-slide angle matches Model 1911's profile
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
- Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories
- Common high-capacity metal magazines with a capacity of 10 rounds
- Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
- Uses the proven modified Browning linkless recoil operating system
- O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup
- Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and better accuracy
- Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking)
- Comes with two 10-round magazines
The H&K HK45 V1 Pistol, 45 ACP, 4.53in. Barrel, 2x 10 Rd Mag, Black (745033T-A5) is developed as a product improvement of the highly regarded USP45. This model includes several user-inspired enhancements including changeable grip panels (backstraps), a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail, better ergonomics, and more ambidextrous controls.
The HK45 uses an HK proprietary O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and optimal accuracy. The control lever has a positive stop and returns to the "fire" position after decocking.
|Sight Radius, in||6.63"|
|Barrel Length, in||4.53"|
|Width (with lever), in||1.54"||Weight (with magazine), oz||31.2|