- Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
- Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon
- Cold Hammer Forged Polygonal Bore
- Reinforced Polyamide (Polymer) Frame
Smaller in length and height than the standard HK45, the HK45 Compact uses a slim-line grip profile, otherwise is nearly identical in features to the full-size HK45.
The HK45 Compact uses an HK proprietary O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and optimal accuracy. HK45 barrels are made using the famous HK cold-hammer forging process for superior performance. Using HK's unique internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces the recoil forces imparted to the weapon and shooter by as much as 30%, improving shooter control during rapid firing and increasing component service life.
Capable of firing standard .45 ACP ball through +P ammunition, the HK45 Compact has an 8-round magazine capacity. The HK45 combines the accuracy, modularity, reliability, and minimum 20,000 round service life of the renowned USP45 Compact with the improved ergonomics of the P2000 series pistols. HK45 Compacts can be also be fitted with threaded barrels for use with muzzle mounted sound suppressors.
Each HK45 Compact comes standard with an extra backstrap for a custom fit for each shooter's hand. This pistol uses an improved USP-style control lever, a combination safety and decocking lever.
|Barrel Length, in||3.94"|
|Sights||Fixed (Open square notch rear sight with contrast points)|
|Safety||Manual safety and decocker|
|Slide Finish||Nitro-carburized steel|
|Overall Length, in||7.24"|
|Width w/Lever, in||1.54"|
|Sight Radius, in||6"|
|Weight w/Magazine, oz||28.48|