- Drop Point, plain edge blade
- Perfect for just about any cutting task you'd care to ask it to do
- SpeedSafe assisted opening, just pull back on the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push on the thumbstud and the blade moves out of the handle
- High-carbon blade steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance
- Bead-blasted finish is easy to maintain
- 2 locking systems: locking liner locks the blade open so it can't accidentally close during use
The KERSHAW Scallion Blackwash Folding Knife is the premier pocket carry for everyday cutting tasks. Made with 420HC high-performance steel, the Scallions 2.4in blade is corrosion resistant, easily sharpened and offers great edge retention. An easy to maintain bead-blasted finish complements the blade with a soft, non-reflective, matte finish.
The Scallion's textured handle made with glass-filled nylon scales offers sturdy grip, increased strength and excellent wear resistance. The Scallion comes equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, for simple, one-handed blade deployment activated with a simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper to glide the blade out of the handle.
For safety, a frame lock securely positions the blade open during use and a sliding Tip-lock prevents the blade from opening in transit, while a single-position pocketclip and pre-drilled lanyard hole provide convenient carry options. Masterfully crafted in the USA, the Scallion is a capable companion for all.
|Blade Length, in / cm
|2.4" / 6.1
|Blade Thickness, in / mm
|0.09" / 2.29
|Glass Filled Nylon Handle
|Handle Thickness, in / mm
|0.41" / 10.5
|Closed Length, in / cm
|3.5" / 8.9
|Overall Length, in / cm
|5.75" / 14.6