- Red guide rod laser for Glock 17, 22, 31, 37 (Gen 1-3); (Will NOT fit the new Gen4 GLOCK)
- Completely internal! Keep your current holster for your GLOCK, keep your tactical lights, keep your favorite grips
- Extremely rugged. Meets or exceeds both Mil-Spec and Homeland Security durability test standards (drop tests, blowing sand, temperature and humidity extremes, salt water fog, deep water immersion, 20,000+ rounds live fire)
- Hi-Visibility Pulsating Beam. A pulsating laser beam gives effortless awareness of muzzle direction, and it transcends language barriers. It can be used outdoors from dusk till dawn, or indoors round-the-clock
- Alignment. The Internal Guide Rod lasers for GLOCK come permanently aligned from the factory for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards. It will never drift out of alignment. There is no need to re-zero after changing batteries
- Accuracy: Compatible with Glock guns, positioning allows for the closest and most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact (POA/POI) over all shooting distances. Especially useful for moving targets
- Turn it on! Ambidextrous Controlled Activation in the custom take-down lever that very closely fits the factory GLOCK take-down lever. Deliberate on/off activation which is highly desirable in a tactical or personal defense situation
- Installation takes minutes: If you can field strip your gun, you can install your LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sight
- Black finish
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
Maximum accuracy. Maximum reliability. Maximum intimidation. Get it all with LASERMAX fits Glock 17, 22, 31, 37 (LMS-1141P), the world's only totally internal laser sight system.
This laser sight is easy to install by simply replacing the original recoil spring guide, and it requires absolutely no permanent modification to your handgun. But it is completely internal and intuitive to use, with an ambidextrous switch outside the trigger guard, preventing accidental discharge or magazine drops.
The laser features a pulsating beam for increased visibility and faster aiming, and runs on standard silver-oxide watch batteries.
LaserMax gun sight is totally internal, so it stays aligned, even in rough conditions. While LaserMax gives a tactical advantage, it is also extremely useful in firearms training. The laser sight can be used in either live or dry fire conditions to reveal flinching or anticipation of recoil.
Law enforcement departments and military organizations around the world, including the North Atlantic treaty Organization (NATO), have specified LaserMax for their personnel. They demand the best, and they get it with LaserMax.
To maintain gun integrity, LaserMax materials usually match those of the manufacturer. In all cases, LaserMax strives to be as true to the original design as possible. Their sights are 100% American made, and fully backed by a Three-Year Warranty.
1. Expect to change your batteries once a year with typical usage
2. Battery operating temperature is 15°F-120°F
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Wavelength, nm||635 nm (Red-Orange)|
|Power Output, mW||5mW (brightest available - pulses for highest visibility)|
|Spot Size|| at 7 yds 5/16"
at 25 yds 3/4"
|Accuracy (20 Yards)||±2" POA|
|Batteries||LMS-3x393 (Silver Oxide)|
|Battery Life, hrs||1.5 hours|
|Temperature Range, deg||-15°–120° F|