- Red guide rod laser for Glock 26, 27 Gen 4 Models ONLY
- Completely internal! Keep your current holster for your GLOCK, keep your tactical lights, keep your favorite grips
- Extremely rugged. Meets or exceeds both Mil-Spec and Homeland Security durability test standards (drop tests, blowing sand, temperature and humidity extremes, salt water fog, deep water immersion, 20,000+ rounds live fire)
- Hi-Visibility Pulsating Beam. A pulsating laser beam gives effortless awareness of muzzle direction, and it transcends language barriers. It can be used outdoors from dusk till dawn, or indoors round-the-clock
- Alignment. The Internal Guide Rod lasers come permanently aligned from the factory for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards. It will never drift out of alignment. There is no need to re-zero after changing batteries
- Accuracy. As close to the bore of the firearm as possible, positioning allows for the closest and most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact (POA/POI) over all shooting distances
- Turn it on! Ambidextrous switch in custom take-down lever. Deliberate on/off activation- highly desirable in a tactical or personal defense situation!
- Installation takes minutes. If you can field-strip your gun, you can install your LaserMax sight - No gunsmithing required
- Black finish
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
Designed specifically for Glock 26 (Gen4), 27 (Gen4) and 33 (Gen4) pistols, the LaserMax Guide Rod Laser Sight for Glock (LMS-1161-G4) replaces Glock's factory spring guide assembly with a high intensity red laser sighting system for advanced target acquisition. Easily user installed without the need for gunsmithing or special tools, the Guide Rod Laser is constructed with rugged, precision components including aircraft-grade aluminum and genuine Wolff springs.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Wavelength, nm||635 nm (Red-Orange)|
|Power Output, mW||5mW (brightest available - pulses for highest visibility)|
|Spot Size|| at 7 yds 5/16"
at 25 yds 3/4"
|Accuracy (20 Yards)||±2" POA|
|Batteries||LMS-319 (Silver Oxide)|
|Battery Life, hrs||1.5 hours|
|Temperature Range, deg||-15°–120° F|