- Raises and pushes scope forward to allow for a wide range of riflescopes and maintain comfortable eye relief
- Two Torx T-15 screws to securely clamp mount to rifle
- 1/2" keeper nuts for quick-release removal and return to accuracy
- Tested for durability and strength
- Compatibility: Mil-Spec 1913 / Picatinny
- Height, in: 1.40"
- Ring spacing, in: 3.41"
- Weight, oz: 6.6
- Matte Black Finish
- Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee
The Leupold Integral Mounting Systems (IMS) family quickly and easily eliminates the two most common issues faced when mounting standard riflescopes to the rifles; scope height and eye relief. From the Mark 1 to the Mark 4, each aluminum IMS cantilever design mounts directly to the firearm’s Mil-Spec 1913/Picatinny to raise the scope and push it forward, eliminating the need for risers or specialized optics with shortened eye relief. All Leupold IMS products are tested to endure the rigors of the field and are covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.