- Safe Takedown System ensures no trigger pull required during disassembly
- Mossberg signature multi-angle slide serrations for positive slide manipulation
- Standard snag-free dovetail white three-dot sights for easier target acquisition, windage adjustment, and after-market customization
- Stainless steel slide with upgraded Diamond-Like Carbon Coating
- Extended trigger guard for easy access
- Mossberg flat-profile trigger with integrated blade safety
- Aggressive signature Mossberg grip texturing
- Palm swell and grip angle provide superior ergonomics
- Glass-reinforced polymer frame for enhanced durability
- Mossberg Clear-Count polymer 6-round flush-fit and 7-round extended magazines offer low friction and high wear-resistance
The MC1sc Stainless Two-Tone Pistol features a bead-blasted, stainless-steel slide over a matte-black polymer frame. The stainless-steel slide features aggressive multi-angle serrations that provide positive slide manipulation and is topped with dovetail-mounted, low-profile white 3-dot sights.
The durable frame is glass-reinforced which provides high impact and chemical resistance combined with high tensile strength and stiffness. The 3.4-inch barrel, constructed of stainless steel, features a black DLC (Diamond-Like Coating) finish and a 1-in-16 twist rate. Optional cross-bolt safety is available and is reversible for right or left-handed shooters.
Other standard features include a flat-profile trigger with integrated blade safety; short, tactile reset; reduced overtravel; and a 5 to 6-pound trigger pull weight. Trigger guards are oversized for ease of access and comfort.
All MC1sc models come with a flush 6-round and an extended 7-round single-stack Clear-Count magazines. Constructed of a transparent, lubricious polymer compound, the magazines offer low friction and high wear-resistance, while providing quick at-a-glance assessment of the number of rounds loaded.
MC1sc pistols also have a reversible magazine release, located behind the trigger guard. Featuring Mossberg's signature texturing, the grip has an added palm swell and grip angle, similar to a 1911, for a more comfortable, confident grip.
The MC1sc Stainless Two-Tone features an exclusive, patent-pending Mossberg STS (Safe Takedown System), which unlike competitive products, does not require the user to pull the trigger to dissemble for routine cleaning or maintenance.
Superior ergonomics, innovation and engineering expertise are at the core of the MC1sc family of 9mm pistols.
|Capacity||6-Round Flush-Fit / 7-Round Extended|
|Barrel Length, in||3.4"|
|Barrel Rifling||Button Rifled Six Groove|
|Sight Radius, in||5.4"|
|Trigger Pull, lb||5-6|
|Trigger Travel, in||0.5"|
|Frame Finish||Polymer, Matte Black|
|Barrel Finish||416 Stainless Steel, DLC|
|Slide Finish||416 Stainless Steel, Matte Finish|
|Safety||Integrated Trigger Blade|
|Weight, oz||19 (Unloaded) / 22 (Loaded)|