- Multicam Alpine Collection
- Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- O-Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Oakley Twin Toric lens technology with HDO
- Oakley's patented High Definition Optics (HDO) eliminates distortion to give you clearer, sharper, and more accurate vision
- Iridium lens
- Oaklely's Plutonite lenses are a durable, high grade poly-carbonate lens
Inspired by the street glory of speed machines, Oakley design language did a complete 180 in 2005. Oakley traded soft curves for straight edges and hard lines to sculpt the very first high-wrap lifestyle shades. The toric lens design became known as Oakley Standard Issue Gascan Sunglasses (OO9014) and it spawned an aesthetic so new and original, Oakley customized the corporate logo for the frame.
For many years, Multicam patterns have proven to be the most effective multi-environment concealment solutions. Oakley partnered with Multicam to combine their patterns with out superior optics, alloring for an unbeatable collection of eyewear.
Oakley's patented High Definition Optics (HDO) eliminates distortion to give you clearer, sharper, and more accurate vision.
Oakley lenses designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
Oakley's Plutonite lenses are a durable, high grade poly-carbonate lens. In addition, Plutonite lenses provide protection from UVA, UVB, UVC and Blue Light (up to 400nm) rays.
|Frame Color||Multicam Alpine|
|Lens Color||Black Iridium|
|Light Conditions||Bright Light|
|Base Lens Color||GRAY|
|Lens Width, mm||60|