- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Extended magazine release
- Combination scope base adapter
- Polymer trigger housing and a target trigger
The RUGER 10/22-T Rifle, 22 LR, 20in Barrel, Blued, Bull Barrel (1121) is America's favorite 22 LR rifle, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, "plinking", small game hunting and action-shooting events.
With its legendary action and renowned reliable rotary magazine, this Ruger 10/22 Tactical Autoloading Rifle is a sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. Its features a hammer-forged barrel with recessed target crown, aluminum alloy receiver providing long-term reliability, flat buttplate with rubber buttpad and unique two-stage target trigger. Its glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance, and unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use - inspiring the most fanatical loyalty from its owners. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by today's 22 LR shooters, this Ruger firearm is priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.
|Barrel Length, in
|Overall Length, in