- PowerPod V3 comes standard with ANT and BLE capability
- Sleek, low profile aero design
- PowerPod V3 works with any crank, chain rings (round or elliptical), wheels, pedals, and bottom bracket
- PowerPod V3 moves between any four bikes in less than 60 seconds-no tools needed
- PowerPod V3 automatically figures out which bike you're riding, and adjusts its internal settings accordingly
- PowerPod V3 +/- 2% accuracy is superior to "one-leg" pedal/crank power meters
- PowerPod V3 accurately measures both legs' effort, at a fraction of the price of traditional both-leg power meters
- PowerPod V3 works with any ANT+ bike computer
- PowerPod V3 works with any BLE bike computer or BLE smartphone app
PowerPod v3 improves on the powerful features and benefits of the original PowerPod with better performance, more features, and incredible value:
1. Improved accuracy: PowerPod v3 incorporates new wind and accelerometer sensors
2. Battery circuit extends the "off" time of PowerPod v3 to over 3 months
3. Sleek, low profile aero design
4. PowerPod V3 works with any ANT+ bike computer
5. PowerPod V3 works with most non-ANT+ bike computers, such as Polar and Suunto
6. PowerPod V3 works with bike computer apps on your iOS/Android smartphone
PowerPod v3 provides "gold-standard", both-leg power measurement, using patented technology that has been tested and proven with some of the top pro teams in the world.
SIMPLE TO SETUP
You don't swap-out wheels, cranks or pedals. Instead, PowerPod v3 installation is incredibly easy:
1) Attach the PowerPod mount to your handlebars (or, with the optional Combo mount, directly beneath your Garmin!)
2) Pair the PowerPod v3 to your bike computer's ANT+ speed or speed/cadence sensor
3) Pair your bike computer or smartphone app to PowerPod V3
Then, just ride!
SIMPLE TO USE
PowerPod V3 has just one button and one "status light". It is an absolute breeze to set up.
Your ANT+ bike computer displays and records PowerPod v3 power, and other cycling measurements.
Exclusive to PowerPod v3, you can use Velocomp's free Isaac software for PC/Mac, to view detailed power, wind speed, bike speed, elevation, slope, and more!