- Low profile three dot polymer sights: Adjustable rear sight, 3 front sight heights for easy target acquisition
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny accessory mounting rail: For lights, lasers, or other tactical devices
- Easy cocking slide: Available in black with cerakote coating or silver stainless
- Slide lock: slide Locks back on empty magazine
- Light weight trigger for greater accuracy: Smooth, light 25 n (5.5 lbs) trigger pull for all shots, short 7 mm (0.27") trigger travel
- Ambidextrous magazine release button: Conveniently positioned for thumb operation. Reversible for right or left hand operation
- Ergonomic walther grip: Comfortable shape. Non-slip, hi-grip surface
- Convenient manual thumb safety: For easy use and accessibility. Additional internal firing pin safety for safe carrying
- Front and rear slide serrations: Non-slip surface to operate the slide smoothly. Distinctive walther styling
- Magazines: 2 - magazines with comfortable finger rest. 8-round single stack
WALTHER CCP Compact Handgun, 9mm, 3.54in Barrel, 8 Rd Magazine (5080300)
The all new CCP (Concealed Carry Pistol) in 9mm Luger has an ideal combination of style, ergonomics, size, shape, accuracy, and ability to conceal comfortably. The new Walther SOFTCOIL ™ gas-delayed blowback technology works to make the CCP an excellent concealed carry firearm.
The CCP’s SOFTCOIL™ gas-delayed blowback system uses gas pressure from the ignited cartridge by directing it through a small port in the barrel in front of the chamber to slow down and delay the rearward motion of the slide. This is accomplished by means of a piston contained inside of a cylinder located under the barrel that opposes the rearward motion of the slide until the gas pressure has declined after the bullet has left the barrel. This allows the slide to end its rearward motion, opening the breech, and ejecting the empty cartridge case.
|Trigger Pull||5.5 lbs|
|Weight (empty mag)||22.33 oz|