- 3.54" fixed barrel delivers solid accuracy
- Light, crisp single-action trigger breaks at 5.5 pounds
- Short 0.27" trigger travel
- High undecut trigger guard for high grip and better recoil control
- Non-slip, cross-directional grip surface for enhanced comfort
- Stainless steel slide with front and rear slide serrations for easy cocking
- Manual thumb safety and firing pin block safety
- Reversible mag release button
The WALTHER CCP M2 9mm 3.54in 8rd Semi-Automatic Pistol (5080500) has an ideal combination of style, ergonomics, size, shape, accuracy, and ability to conceal comfortably. The Walther SoftCoil gas-delayed blowback technology works to make the CCP an excellent concealed carry firearm.
The CCP's SoftCoil gas-delayed blowback system uses gas pressure from the ignited cartridge by directing it through a small port in the barrel in front of the chamber to slow down and delay the rearward motion of the slide. This is accomplished by means of a piston contained inside of a cylinder located under the barrel that opposes the rearward motion of the slide until the gas pressure has declined after the bullet has left the barrel. This allows the slide to end its rearward motion, opening the breech, and ejecting the empty cartridge case.
|Barrel Length, in||3.54"|
|Trigger Pull, lbs||SA 5.5|
|Trigger Travel, in||0.27"|
|Overall Length, in||6.41"|
|Safety||Manual + 1 Auto|
|Weight Empty, oz||22.33|