- Direct Gas Impingement AR Style (WC-10 Platform) Semi-Automatic Rifle
- 24in Match Grade Fluted Barrel
- 5/8x24 Thread Pitch with Thread Protector
- Rifle Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grips
- Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc Stock
- Armor-Tuff Finish Applied on Top of Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Finish on Receivers
- Premium Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Manual Thumb Safety
- Includes 10-Round Magazine
The Super Sniper Rifle has a 24 long, heavy-weight, fluted, stainless steel premium match-grade barrel, optimized for accuracy with the longer, heavier bullets frequently used for longer range shooting. The crispness of the trigger is unequaled in AR style rifles; it is tuned for a 4 pound pull.
The 6.5 Creedmoor is a top choice of precision rifle competitors and hunters looking for the optimum AR-based extended range rifle cartridge.
The 6.5 Creedmoor makes ultra long range shooting an easy proposition and offers similar long range trajectories to a .300 Winchester Magnum with less felt recoil than a comparable .308 rifle. The high ballistic coefficient bullets loaded in the 6.5 caliber make this downrange performance possible because they have less wind drift and more retained energy than a comparable .30 caliber bullet at 1000 yards.
When seeking the best extended-range shooting or hunting performance in an AR platform rifle the 6.5 Creedmoor is the logical choice. With a wide variety of quality factory ammunition available and 308 AR magazine and receiver compatibility, the 6.5 Creedmoor is in a performance class by itself.
|Barrel Length, in||24" Match Grade Fluted|
|Magazine Capacity, rd||10+1|
|Twist Rate, in||1:8"|
|Thread Pattern||5/8"-24 tpi|
|Receiver Finish||Black Hard Coat Anodized|
|Grips||BCM Starburst Gunfighter|
|Stock Type||Wilson/Rogers Super Stoc|
|Overall Length, in||41"|