- Multiple optic mounting options
- Retains an iron sight system
- Extend scope base with a long picatinny rail mounting surface
- Extended rail allows you to mount optics in the tradition position over the receiver, or forward mounted in a "scout-scope" position
- The rear of the base has a ghost ring aperture designed to work with the white stripe express front
- The rear ghost ring may need to be removed when using a scope in a standard position depending on the height of rings that are used
- This rail will work with weaver or picatinny style rings
- This sight set and optic mount are designed for round barreled models only, they will not work with octagonal barrels
This XS SIGHT SYSTEMS Lever Rail Ghost Ring Sight Set and Rail upgrades the Marlin 1895 to allow for mounting of an optic in multiple positions and adds rugged all-steel back up iron sights. Fits Marlin 1895 with round barrel and existing front sight blade and ramp that is screwed onto the barrel. Does not fit 1895 with Octagon barrel.
Lightweight, anodized aluminum rail is machined to Picatinny specs and allows scope mounting directly over the receiver, or forward for scout scopes or red dot sights. The XS Ghost Ring WS is fully adjustable for windage and elevation and comes with two apertures, .230" and .191" inside diameter, for different lighting conditions. The large Ghost Ring affords great field of view for fast target acquisition.
The XS White Stripe (WS) front sight replaces the existing blade and ramp and features a blued steel body with a painted white stripe face. White on black front post is highly visible in all lighting conditions, as well as provides contrast against any color background. Due to moving the rear sight from the barrel to the receiver, some zeroing issues might arise. Alternate front sight heights are available and covered under XS' No Questions Asked Warranty. Installation requires removal of factory rear sight. All screws torque to 20 INCH-pounds; over-torquing can fracture or break screws.