- Lightweight scope rail with backup iron sights mounts to lever rifles without drilling and trapping
- Features a large light-gathering rear ghost ring and high-visibility front post sight for fast sight acquisition during day or low-light conditions
- Rear ghost ring is fully adjustable for windage and elevation, and includes interchangeable .191" and .230" diameter apertures for fine-tuning accuracy
- One-piece front sight has easy-to-use .100" wide, white-line post
- Rail accepts Picatinny or Weaver-style mounts. Extra-long design allows scope mounting directly over the receiver, or forward over the barrel with intermediate eye relief optics or red-dot sights
- Requires removal of factory rear sight
- Gunsmith installation recommended
- Fits Marlin 1894
The XS Lever Rail Ghost Ring WS upgrades the Marlin 1894 to allow for mounting of an optic in multiple positions and adds rugged all-steel back up iron sights. Fits Marlin 1894 with round barrel and existing front sight blade and ramp that is screwed onto the barrel. Does not fit on 1894 with octagon barrel.
Lightweight, anodized aluminum rail is machined to Picatinny specs and allows scope mounting directly over the receiver, or forward for scout scopes or red dot sights. XS Ghost Ring WS is fully adjustable for windage and elevation and comes with two apertures, .230" and .191" inside diameter, for different lighting conditions. The large Ghost Ring affords great field of view for fast target acquisition.
The XS White Stripe (WS) front sight replaces the existing blade and ramp and features a blued steel body with a painted white stripe face. White on black front post is highly visible in all lighting conditions, as well as provides contrast against any color background. Due to moving the rear sight from the barrel to the receiver, some zeroing issues might arise. Installation requires removal of factory rear sight. All screws torque to 20 inch-pounds; over-torquing can fracture or break screws.