- Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
- Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon
- Cold Hammer Forged Polygonal Bore
- Reinforced Polyamide (Polymer) Frame
Smaller in length and height than the standard HK45, the HK HK45 Compact V7 LEM .45 ACP Semi-Automatic Pistol uses a slim-line grip profile, otherwise is nearly identical in features to the full-size HK45.
The HK45 Compact uses an HK proprietary O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and optimal accuracy. The pistol features the MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail which will allow you to mount light, laser, and other accessories. Replaceable grip panels allow you to adjust the feel and grip circumference to suit your individual needs. The HK45 Compact features ambidextrous controls with dual slide released and enlarged magazine releases.
|Barrel Length, in||3.94"|
|Safety||No Manual Safety/Decocking Lever|
|Slide Finish||Nitro-carburized steel|
|Overall Length, in||7.24"|
|Width w/Lever, in||1.54"|
|Sight Radius, in||6"|
|Weight w/Magazine, oz||28.48|