- Soft, comfortable 19.5 micron Australian Merino wool
- Short brim visor keeps sun out of your eyes
- Seamless crown for snug fit without over-compressing
- Rib-knit cuff fits comfortably over ears without affecting hearing
- Additional SilverStrike anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 2 oz weight
What makes the Pnuma Merino Wool Visor beanie the very best? It's designed and intended for hard use regardless of hunting style, temperature, or long periods between laundering. Warmer and more comfortable than any synthetic fiber, the elasticity and ultra-fine fibers in this 100% Australian Merino wool products help them performing and fitting the way a knit beanie should. An added superior SilverStrike anti-microbial odor control helps to keep you odor-free and smelling fresher, longer.
The perfect headgear for cool to downright cold temperatures. This beanie with brim offers a snug fit, warmth, and just enough visor to keep sunrise and sunset out of your eyes.