- Built on True Strength Platform and completely sealed and nitrogen filled for reliable shockproof and zero holding performance
- 30mm tube with best in class emerald lens coatings to achieve maximum light transmission for best clarity
- Premium low top zero lockable and resettable target turrets with precise 1/2 MOA per click adjustment
- 130 Hunter Etched Glass Reticle with bubble leveler features ballistic drop compensation and range estimating markers out to 130 yards
- Adjustable calibration compatible with crossbows with velocities from 250 to 475 fps
- EZ-TAP Red/Green BDC Marker Illumination to accommodate all weather/light conditions
- 1-click illumination memory feature gets the user right back to the color/brightness setting last used
- Low Top Side Wheel Adjustable Turret (SWAT) for parallax adjustment from 10 yards to infinity
- Fine tune adjustable eyepiece diopter
- Complete with flip-open lens caps and medium profile picatinny scope rings
The UTG OP3 Crossbow Scope is loaded with features to help you bring home trophy game. The 1.5-6 magnification lets you switch from up close to 130 yards with ease. Parallax is adjustable from 10 yards to infinity to keep your point of aim on target.
The 130 Hunter Illuminated Reticle can be switched from red to green to best match lighting conditions. The BDC can be calibrated to the velocity of your crossbow from 250 fps to 475 fps. The etched glass reticle has range estimation and drop markers out to 130 yards.
There is an internal bubble level that allows you to confidently take those longer shots. The OP3 mounts on Weaver and Picatinny rails. The 30mm tube is nitrogen filled and IPX7 waterproof rated.
|Objective Diameter, mm||36|
|Field of View @ 100 yards, ft||52.5-13.98|
|Eye Relief, in||5.8"-4.25"|
|Exit Pupil, mm||24-6.2|
|Click Value @100 yards, in||1/2"|
|Tube Diameter, mm||30|
|Parallax Setting, yds||10 to Infinity|
|Reticle||130 Hunter BDC|