- Built on True Strength Platform and completely sealed and nitrogen filled for reliable shockproof and zero holding performance
- IPX7 waterproof rated
- 30mm tube with best in class Emerald lens coatings to achieve maximum light transmission for best clarity
- Premium low top zero lockable and resettable target turrets with precise 1/4 MOA per click adjustment
- UMOA Range Estimating Etched Glass Reticle
- Innovative EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) System with Red/Green Dual-Color and 36 Multi-Color Mode to accommodate all weather/light conditions
- 1-click illumination memory feature gets the user right back to the color/brightness setting last used
- Low Top Side Wheel Adjustable Turret (SWAT) for parallax adjustment from 10 yards to infinity
- Fine tune adjustable/lockable eyepiece diopter
- Complete with flip-open lens caps, 3" removable threaded sunshade, cleaning cloth, and medium profile max strength twist lock Picatinny/Weaver rings
The versatile UTG OP3 4-16x44 AO 30mm IE Glass UMOA Compact Scope is the perfect companion to your high-performance air rifle. This scope combines a 30mm diameter tube with best in class Emerald lens coatings to achieve maximum light transmission for best clarity. Parallax correction is via sidewheel adjustment down to 10 Yards range. Leapers True Strength platform means that they can be used on powerful piston air rifles without problems.
The UTG OP3 scope features low profile target turrets. These turrets have a low profile and are resettable. Locking rings are included to provide a positive zero lock if required by the user. There are 1/4 MOA click settings for both elevation and windage.
The compact UTG OP3 scope is IPX7 waterproof rated. This means that they can survive immersion in water up to 3 feet deep for a duration of up to 30 minutes. The scope tubes are Nitrogen-filled, too.
The MOA (UMOA) reticle features hash marks at MOA increments for precise bullet drop and wind drift compensation, as well as, range estimation. At 10x magnification at 100 yards, the reticle provides a 4 MOA (from end to end) center cross and equally distanced hash marks at 2 MOA increments all the way up to 50 MOA for holdover, 20 MOA for hold under, and 30 MOA on each side for wind drift. The center cross can be illuminated to assist aiming under different light conditions.
|Objective Diameter, mm||44|
|Field of View @ 100 yards, ft||26.2-8|
|Eye Relief, in||3.7"-3.23"|
|Exit Pupil, mm||11-3|
|Click Value @100 yards, in||1/4"|
|Tube Diameter, mm||30|
|Parallax Setting, yds||10 to Infinity|
|Reticle||EZ-TAP 36-Color IE UMOA|